After initially requesting his release last month, Jorge Arias, who wrestled as both Hunico and the second Sin Cara has announced he has received his release from WWE today.
He would thank the WWE Universe on his Twitter account this afternoon.
Arias has a reputation as a tough guy, and it is thought he is looking into getting into MMA, specifically with Combate Americas, who were the promotion that put on Tito Ortiz vs. Alberto El Patron last night. He was a training partner for Alberto, and in attendance at the show, so he has the connections.
As for the Sin Cara gimmick, it is owned by WWE, so it could be used by another wrestler in the future, although at this stage there isn’t much value left in it.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019