Last week SmackDown recorded its lowest viewership ever with an average of 888,000 viewers. Despite the show having moved for one-week only to FS1 due to the World Series, it was a total disaster of a number and caught everyone off-guard.
Thanks to returning to FOX and increased interest in the show due to many of the rosters being delayed in Saudi Arabia, the show had an average of 2.543 million viewers.
The show featured Brock Lesnar quitting SmackDown so he could move to Raw and get revenge on Rey Mysterio for his chairshot attack at Crown Jewel.
Also, NXT talent such as Adam Cole, Shayna Baszler, Tommaso Ciampa, Matt Riddle, Keith Lee, and Matt Riddle would appear on the show, with Cole defending the NXT Championship against Daniel Bryan in the main event.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Braun Strowman Replaced Roman Reigns As Goldberg’s WrestleMania 36 Opponent – March 27, 2020
- Shane McMahon Made Big Money Wrestling In 2019 – March 10, 2020
- Talk Is Jericho: The Exalted Escape Of Brodie Lee – March 27, 2020
- WWE Commentators Were Told To Bury Sting During His WrestleMania 31 Match – March 24, 2020
- Joe Exotic Was An Indie Wrestling Commentator, And Held Shows At His Exotic Animal Park – March 26, 2020