The pair of Brodus Clay and Cameron have been booked by WWE for WrestleMania weekend, setting up a potential reunion with Naomi at WrestleMania 36. The team of Cameron and Naomi were known as The Funkadactyls and were the valets for Brodus Clay in 2012 and 2013.
Naomi is currently scheduled to wrestle Bayley for the SmackDown Women’s Championship at WrestleMania, so their return could be featured prominently on the show.
The news of WWE booking Brodus Clay is surprising considering he is being sued for sexual harassment after sending inappropriate texts to Fox Nation host Britt McHenry.
Cameron also is booked by GCW over the WrestleMania weekend. She is scheduled to make her return to the ring using her real name Ariane Andrew for the first time in four years at independent wrestler Effy’s Big Gay Brunch event.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Braun Strowman Replaced Roman Reigns As Goldberg’s WrestleMania 36 Opponent – March 27, 2020
- WWE Commentators Were Told To Bury Sting During His WrestleMania 31 Match – March 24, 2020
- Talk Is Jericho: The Exalted Escape Of Brodie Lee – March 27, 2020
- Shane McMahon Made Big Money Wrestling In 2019 – March 10, 2020
- Joe Exotic Was An Indie Wrestling Commentator, And Held Shows At His Exotic Animal Park – March 26, 2020