Formerly one of the Funkadactyls along with Naomi, and Tough Enough competitor Ariane “Cameron” Andrew will be making her return to the ring in April. This will be her first match in four years, with her last match taking place in March of 2016 months prior to her WWE release.
Independent wrestler Effy made the announcement on Twitter that Ariane is booked to compete at his Big Gay Brunch event that takes place during WrestleMania weekend in association with GCW. Tickets are available here.
In Case You Missed It:
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Matt Hardy Declines WWE’s Latest Contract Offer – February 14, 2020
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019