Tessa Blanchard was expected to become the first Female Impact Wrestling World Champion at tomorrow’s Hard To Kill PPV when she wrestles Sami Callihan. That, though, has been cast into doubt after her peers have made some serious accusations against her.
It started after Tessa Blanchard, who is the daughter of WWE Hall of Famer Tully Blanchard, posted the below tweet earlier today.
This seemingly innocuous tweet angered some of her fellow wrestlers who felt she was being disingenuous. You can read their comments below.
The victim of the racist abuse would confirm these allegations herself on Twitter.
We now wait to see if Impact Wrestling decides to cancel or postpone plans to put the title on Blanchard as this story picks up steam.
It needs to be noted that Blanchard has refuted these allegations with the below tweet.
In Case You Missed It:
- Joe Exotic Was An Indie Wrestling Commentator, And Held Shows At His Exotic Animal Park – March 26, 2020
- Talk Is Jericho: The Exalted Escape Of Brodie Lee – March 27, 2020
- Shane McMahon Made Big Money Wrestling In 2019 – March 10, 2020
- WWE Commentators Were Told To Bury Sting During His WrestleMania 31 Match – March 24, 2020
- Braun Strowman Replaced Roman Reigns As Goldberg’s WrestleMania 36 Opponent – March 27, 2020