The very funny Brad Williams brings the laughs to TIJ, and he has plenty to say about life as a little person comic, why he doesn’t mind the word “midget,” how he deals with hecklers at stand-up shows, and what inspires his comedy. He also shares the story about how a morning show radio bit and a threesome dating app led him to his wife, and what he’s most looking forward to about fatherhood! Plus, he’s got a great tale about meeting the Big Show at LAX (and an awesome picture to prove it)!
For more Talk Is Jericho episodes please visit TalkIsJericho.com and you can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020