Kia Stevens is Awesome Kong in AEW, The Welfare Queen on the Netflix series GLOW, and she was Karma at WWE. She also from suffers from coulrophobia (fancy word for legit fear of clowns, and she’s got the stories to back it up)! Kia got her wrestling start in Japan with All Japan Women, lived in the dojo for years, and speaks fluent Japanese. She spent some time in TNA and talks about her historic match against Gail Kim, and recounts her jump to WWE and the birth of Karma! Plus, Kia takes us behind the scenes of GLOW, and explains how she landed at AEW.
For more Talk Is Jericho episodes please visit TalkIsJericho.com and you can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Matt Hardy Declines WWE’s Latest Contract Offer – February 14, 2020
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020