Santana and Ortiz of the Latin American Xchange (LAX) appear to have wrapped things up with IMPACT Wrestling following their TV tapings in Mexico.
An Instagram post from Santana on Friday, shows the team saying goodbye and thanking the company that they’ve been working for since 2017.
View this post on Instagram
Last night we wrestled our final match with @impactwrestling. Our appreciation and gratitude for every single person there who had a hand in helping us get to this point, is absolutely endless. THANK YOU for the opportunity to show the world our passion and commitment to this business. And most of all, for the opportunity to represent our people and culture on a big stage. We are forever grateful. #ThankYouIMPACT
IMPACT Wrestling had attempted to resign the team but couldn’t come to terms despite offering money equivalent to IMPACT’s top singles stars. With LAX’s contract officially expiring on August 31, it is expected both the WWE and All Elite Wrestling will make attempts to sign them.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- WWE Commentators Were Told To Bury Sting During His WrestleMania 31 Match – March 24, 2020
- Joe Exotic Was An Indie Wrestling Commentator, And Held Shows At His Exotic Animal Park – March 26, 2020
- Talk Is Jericho: The Exalted Escape Of Brodie Lee – March 27, 2020
- Shane McMahon Made Big Money Wrestling In 2019 – March 10, 2020
- Braun Strowman Replaced Roman Reigns As Goldberg’s WrestleMania 36 Opponent – March 27, 2020