At Sunday’s Honor United event in Bolton, England, Jay Lethal had his left arm broken when PCO landed on it following a PCO Bomb. You can see the accident occur in the video below.
Lethal would bravely finish the match and participate briefly in the past match brawl with the Briscoe Brothers.
The injury delayed Lethal return to the US, and it is now a race against time for him to be ready for ROH’s biggest event of the year, Final Battle taking place in Baltimore on 13th December.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Shane McMahon Made Big Money Wrestling In 2019 – March 10, 2020
- WWE Commentators Were Told To Bury Sting During His WrestleMania 31 Match – March 24, 2020
- Talk Is Jericho: The Exalted Escape Of Brodie Lee – March 27, 2020
- Braun Strowman Replaced Roman Reigns As Goldberg’s WrestleMania 36 Opponent – March 27, 2020
- Joe Exotic Was An Indie Wrestling Commentator, And Held Shows At His Exotic Animal Park – March 26, 2020