Kurt Angle broke his neck five times throughout his career. Famously once during the Olympics, and a further four times in a WWE ring. He would also injure his knees doing a moonsault off the top of a cage in TNA, and sadly he is still suffering the effects.
When asked is he would repeat his career by the TKO YouTube show he told the host:
These injuries would force Angle to retire at Wrestlemania 35 in April last year after putting Baron Corbin over in his final match. Angle would go on to get stem cell treatment at BioXcellarator in Colombia, where treatment starts at $7,500. Unfortunately, it does not seem to have yet resulted in the improvements he had hoped for.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Braun Strowman Replaced Roman Reigns As Goldberg’s WrestleMania 36 Opponent – March 27, 2020
- WWE Commentators Were Told To Bury Sting During His WrestleMania 31 Match – March 24, 2020
- Shane McMahon Made Big Money Wrestling In 2019 – March 10, 2020
- Talk Is Jericho: The Exalted Escape Of Brodie Lee – March 27, 2020
- Joe Exotic Was An Indie Wrestling Commentator, And Held Shows At His Exotic Animal Park – March 26, 2020