At the very start of this week’s “After The Bell” podcast, Corey Graves issued an apology to Mauro Ranallo for his tweet this past weekend that resulted in him deleting his twitter account an missing Survivor Series. You can listen to it below.
Corey Graves’, um, apology to… someone pic.twitter.com/B1RlkaALIN
— Nick Piccone (@nickpiccone) November 27, 2019
“On a personal note, I need to address something. This past Saturday during the Takeover War Games event, I sent out a tweet. It was an unpopular opinion, as I often do with the intention of just stirring up a little controversy, maybe have something fun to talk about on TV or here on the show. It was maybe not the most professional way to go about things. It was never meant to offend or disrespect or disparage anybody. That was never my intention. If it was taken as such, I apologize deeply. That was not my intention. I would never intentionally cause anybody any undue stress, especially a co-worker. So, I apologize.”
As reported earlier Mauro Ranallo’s future with the company is in doubt with him due to miss NXT tonight. Hopefully, though this apology can go someway to repair the damage caused.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Matt Hardy Declines WWE’s Latest Contract Offer – February 14, 2020
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019