At WWE’s December TLC PPV event, in the Tables, Ladders, and Chair’s main event for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship between The Kabuki Warriors and Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair, Kairi Sane was injured, and clearly out on her feet.
Speaking with talkSPORT, Charlotte Flair commented on the match saying:
It’s troubling that Charlotte acknowledges she knew Sane was hurt but was more concerned in keeping fans invested, so the match continued regardless.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Matt Hardy Declines WWE’s Latest Contract Offer – February 14, 2020
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020