In Dave Meltzer’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter, he has reported that Becky Lynch had signed a new deal in 2019 worth $1 million a year. It’s believed to be for 5-years, which is typically what WWE is offering at the moment.
Becky Lynch would go on Twitter and Meltzer’s report with the below tweet.
We’ve therefore made some checks to try and clarify, and can confirm Lynch HAS signed a new deal. Why she denies it is pure speculation on our part, but likely because her contract is part of her storyline with Asuka, and she is keeping kayfabe.
Alternatively, it’s also possible she wants to discredit Dave Meltzer, who her fiance Seth Rollins dislikes and has accused of reporting an inaccurate story about him previously.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- WWE Commentators Were Told To Bury Sting During His WrestleMania 31 Match – March 24, 2020
- Braun Strowman Replaced Roman Reigns As Goldberg’s WrestleMania 36 Opponent – March 27, 2020
- Talk Is Jericho: The Exalted Escape Of Brodie Lee – March 27, 2020
- Shane McMahon Made Big Money Wrestling In 2019 – March 10, 2020
- Joe Exotic Was An Indie Wrestling Commentator, And Held Shows At His Exotic Animal Park – March 26, 2020