Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported that following all the rumor and speculation about issues with WWE’s deal with Saudia Arabia there was a talent meeting with Vince McMahon before last night’s Raw.
Meltzer would report that Seth Rollins gave the lockerroom a rah-rah speech and told them to keep some things off of social media to avoid the kind of speculation that has been on running rampant all weekend.
Seth Rollins would later post on Twitter calling this report into doubt, indicating he didn’t make such a speech.
Meltzer would comment on the tweet during his post-Raw Wrestling Observer Radio show. You can listen below to the excerpt.
In Case You Missed It:
- Braun Strowman Replaced Roman Reigns As Goldberg’s WrestleMania 36 Opponent – March 27, 2020
- Joe Exotic Was An Indie Wrestling Commentator, And Held Shows At His Exotic Animal Park – March 26, 2020
- WWE Commentators Were Told To Bury Sting During His WrestleMania 31 Match – March 24, 2020
- Talk Is Jericho: The Exalted Escape Of Brodie Lee – March 27, 2020
- Shane McMahon Made Big Money Wrestling In 2019 – March 10, 2020