Following on from his tragic death, AAA will be inducting Jesus Alfonso Huerta Escoboza, known as the second La Parka, into their Hall of Fame at TripleMania. The event is expected to be held in August and will be promotions the biggest show of the year.
The announcement came from Marisela Peña Roldan, AAA’s promoter and the sister of AAA founder, Antonio Peña. In addition, she confirmed that La Park’s son would be taking over the gimmick when the time is right, he currently competes as Karis La Momia Jr.
La Parka will become the 18th Hall of Fame inductee joining the likes of Eddie Guerrero, Villano III, Héctor Garza, and Rey Mysterio.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Billy Graham Says Vince McMahon Is the Single Most Evil Human Walking The Earth – February 24, 2020
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019