Bray Wyatt is currently WWE’s top merchandise seller and it’s unlikely that’ll change anytime soon. That said his latest piece of merchandise is going to be a challenge for many fans to purchase.
The new belt debuted on last night’s edition of Friday Night Smackdown and less than 24 hours it’s available on WWEShop.com for $6,499.99, but you do get free shipping and 25% of your order as part of their Black Friday sale.
The high price is because it is a limited edition, and hand made by Tom Savini Studios, who made the original title mask.
WWE states you need to pay in full upfront, there are no refunds, they can’t guarantee Christmas delivery and it will only ship within the United States.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- Matt Hardy Declines WWE’s Latest Contract Offer – February 14, 2020
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020