It’s probably not a coincidence that The Fiend’s best match was when there was no red light when he wrestled Daniel Bryan at the Royal Rumble.
Many fans hate effect, and Bray Wyatt is said not to be a fan of it himself as it makes wrestling difficult. Seth Rollins would even publicly criticize it when asked about it on the December 3rd episode of WWE Backstage, saying:
You would think all of this would convince WWE to drop the effect, but it seems the respite was only temporary. The Fiend wrestled The Miz under the lights in a recent dark match, and it’s expected to remain going forward as Vince McMahon is a fan.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- Matt Hardy Declines WWE’s Latest Contract Offer – February 14, 2020
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019