It’s probably not a coincidence that The Fiend’s best match was when there was no red light when he wrestled Daniel Bryan at the Royal Rumble.
Many fans hate effect, and Bray Wyatt is said not to be a fan of it himself as it makes wrestling difficult. Seth Rollins would even publicly criticize it when asked about it on the December 3rd episode of WWE Backstage, saying:
You would think all of this would convince WWE to drop the effect, but it seems the respite was only temporary. The Fiend wrestled The Miz under the lights in a recent dark match, and it’s expected to remain going forward as Vince McMahon is a fan.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Shane McMahon Made Big Money Wrestling In 2019 – March 10, 2020
- Braun Strowman Replaced Roman Reigns As Goldberg’s WrestleMania 36 Opponent – March 27, 2020
- WWE Commentators Were Told To Bury Sting During His WrestleMania 31 Match – March 24, 2020
- Joe Exotic Was An Indie Wrestling Commentator, And Held Shows At His Exotic Animal Park – March 26, 2020
- Talk Is Jericho: The Exalted Escape Of Brodie Lee – March 27, 2020