Since 2013 Triple H has been the Executive Vice President of Talent, Live Events, and Creative for WWE since 2013, but a SEC filing earlier this week revealed that he is now the Executive Vice President, Global Talent Strategy and Development.
It’s understood that from those within WWE, this is considered a demotion, and Triple H is no longer involved negotiating with talent, and instead, his role is to work on NXT, focusing on selling NXT TV rights and expanding the NXT brand worldwide. Triple H’s previous duties are now being picked up by Chief-of-Staff Brad Blum and Mark Carrano.
This could possibly indicate that Triple H is no longer regarded as the heir apparent to take over from Vince McMahon when the time comes, and over time this could become a significant news story.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- WWE Commentators Were Told To Bury Sting During His WrestleMania 31 Match – March 24, 2020
- Talk Is Jericho: The Exalted Escape Of Brodie Lee – March 27, 2020
- Shane McMahon Made Big Money Wrestling In 2019 – March 10, 2020
- Joe Exotic Was An Indie Wrestling Commentator, And Held Shows At His Exotic Animal Park – March 26, 2020
- Braun Strowman Replaced Roman Reigns As Goldberg’s WrestleMania 36 Opponent – March 27, 2020