The OJ Simpson murder trial is arguably one of the most intriguing cases in modern criminal history. Over 25 years later, and no one’s really sure exactly what happened to OJ’s ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ron Goldman on the night of June 12, 1994. OJ Simpson was arrested a few days after the brutal killings, charged with both murders, and after a high-profile, public trial that lasted nearly 10 months, was acquitted of both crimes. Tim Mangione, who’s been following and researching the case for the last quarter of a century, offers his insight and theories about who possibly killed Nicole and Ron, and why he doesn’t believe it was OJ. Tim also discusses the Dream Team curse, the backstories behind Judge Lance Ito, Mark Furman, and Robert Kardashian, and the many controversies surrounding the case and trial.
For more Talk Is Jericho episodes please visit TalkIsJericho.com and you can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020
- Billy Graham Says Vince McMahon Is the Single Most Evil Human Walking The Earth – February 24, 2020