Excalibur is the masked man at the announcer’s table on AEW Dynamite, and he explains how he ended up in that seat. He’s also one of the founders of PWG (Pro Wrestling Guerilla), the hottest indie promotion that gave many superstars their start. He talks about founding the company, their early days in Reseda, California, how they became such a celebrity magnet, and why they ultimately moved their operations and shows to Philly. He shares stories about the talent that came through PWG’s doors (The Young Bucks, Will Ospreay, Drew Galloway, Kevin Owens), some of his favorite matches, and how he got started doing commentary in the first place.
For more Talk Is Jericho episodes please visit TalkIsJericho.com and you can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Shane McMahon Made Big Money Wrestling In 2019 – March 10, 2020
- Talk Is Jericho: The Exalted Escape Of Brodie Lee – March 27, 2020
- WWE Commentators Were Told To Bury Sting During His WrestleMania 31 Match – March 24, 2020
- Braun Strowman Replaced Roman Reigns As Goldberg’s WrestleMania 36 Opponent – March 27, 2020
- Joe Exotic Was An Indie Wrestling Commentator, And Held Shows At His Exotic Animal Park – March 26, 2020