Rhyno makes his TIJ debut, and brings with him all kinds of stories involving all of his runs at WWE (including the reasons why his last stint there didn’t work out)! He talks about working with Stephanie McMahon and what he learned from her, what really happened the time he got kicked out of the ring by Vince McMahon during the middle of a match, and all the stuff he learned from Jericho while there. Rhyno also speaks to his friendship with Edge and Christian, his time at ECW with Paul Heyman and what that did for his career, the Tony Condello Northern Death Tours in Canada, and why Impact Wrestling is the perfect place for him at this point in his career.
For more Talk Is Jericho episodes please visit TalkIsJericho.com and you can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020