It’s Le Champion’s favorite era of KISS – 80’s KISS! So much so that he wrote the forward to a new book called “Take It Off: KISS Truly Unmasked!” Greg Prato wrote the book which features interviews with Bruce Kulick (who was KISS’ lead guitarist for much of that time period), video director Paul Rachman (who did the “Unholy” and “Domino” videos), producer Ron Nevison (who helmed the “Crazy Nights” album), and TIJ alum and rock expert Eddie Trunk! So today, Greg and Eddie Trunk join Chris to talk 80’s KISStory, including a breakdown of the 12 non-makeup albums, the big tours, late, great drummer Eric Carr (who was a close personal friend of Eddie’s), Vinnie Vincent’s contribution to the band during his short tenure, Gene Simmons’ run of 80s films, and the role that MTV played in keeping the band alive.
For more Talk Is Jericho episodes please visit TalkIsJericho.com and you can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Talk Is Jericho: The Exalted Escape Of Brodie Lee – March 27, 2020
- WWE Commentators Were Told To Bury Sting During His WrestleMania 31 Match – March 24, 2020
- Shane McMahon Made Big Money Wrestling In 2019 – March 10, 2020
- Joe Exotic Was An Indie Wrestling Commentator, And Held Shows At His Exotic Animal Park – March 26, 2020
- Braun Strowman Replaced Roman Reigns As Goldberg’s WrestleMania 36 Opponent – March 27, 2020