It’s Ric Flair live from the Chris Jericho Rock & Wrestling Rager and Sea Part Deux! And this time he’s talking about the origins of the “Woooo!,” how he first met and started working with Hulk Hogan, how he ended up in North Korea with Muhammad Ali and Eric Bischoff, his friendship with Roddy Piper, the advice he got from Harley Race, and the drama behind his jump from WCW to WWE. He also speaks candidly about his serious health scare from a couple years ago, his recovery, and he shares the single greatest accomplishment of his career!
For more Talk Is Jericho episodes please visit TalkIsJericho.com and you can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Billy Graham Says Vince McMahon Is the Single Most Evil Human Walking The Earth – February 24, 2020
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020