Nyla Rose chronicles both her journey as a transgender woman and a wrestler in this candid conversation about overcoming obstacles along both paths. She speaks to her relationship with her family and friends, how she found comfort in her faith, what it’s been like living her truth, why she takes the words “role model” so seriously, and how she prefers to deal with internet trolls. She also talks about watching wrestling with her grandmother, training while male-presenting, and her first match as a female performer. Plus, she shares her love of Japan, the meaning behind her “DILLIGAF” moto, and some behind-the-scenes stories about her first match at AEW.
For more Talk Is Jericho episodes please visit TalkIsJericho.com and you can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Talk Is Jericho: The Exalted Escape Of Brodie Lee – March 27, 2020
- Braun Strowman Replaced Roman Reigns As Goldberg’s WrestleMania 36 Opponent – March 27, 2020
- Joe Exotic Was An Indie Wrestling Commentator, And Held Shows At His Exotic Animal Park – March 26, 2020
- Shane McMahon Made Big Money Wrestling In 2019 – March 10, 2020
- WWE Commentators Were Told To Bury Sting During His WrestleMania 31 Match – March 24, 2020