Jake “The Snake” Roberts traveled everywhere with his cobra and had some serious adventures and mishaps along the way including trashed hotel rooms, tarmac escapes, and garage door derailings. He’s talking about the origins of the gimmick, the time his snake bit Randy “Macho Man” Savage in the ring and what it took to get Macho to agree to that, and how Jake managed to squash his own fear of snakes to make the gimmick successful. Plus, Jake talks promos, psychology, the creation of the DDT, and his relationship with Andre The Giant in and out of the ring.
For more Talk Is Jericho episodes please visit TalkIsJericho.com and you can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Talk Is Jericho: The Exalted Escape Of Brodie Lee – March 27, 2020
- Shane McMahon Made Big Money Wrestling In 2019 – March 10, 2020
- Braun Strowman Replaced Roman Reigns As Goldberg’s WrestleMania 36 Opponent – March 27, 2020
- WWE Commentators Were Told To Bury Sting During His WrestleMania 31 Match – March 24, 2020
- Joe Exotic Was An Indie Wrestling Commentator, And Held Shows At His Exotic Animal Park – March 26, 2020