Brandi Rhodes is the Chief Brand Officer and running the Women’s Division at AEW. She’s also taking part in the Casino Battle Royale at tomorrow’s “All Out Chicago” live event! Brandi shares her journey to AEW, why she left WWE twice, the best advice she got from her father-in-law, Dusty Rhodes, and why she’s able to use the Rhodes name, but her husband, Cody, is not! Plus, Brandi shares some stories from her days as a TV news anchor and reporter, and why she gave up ice skating after 17 years and Senior Level status.
For more Talk Is Jericho episodes please visit TalkIsJericho.com and you can subscribe on Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020
- Matt Hardy Declines WWE’s Latest Contract Offer – February 14, 2020