Hoooooooooo! Hacksaw Jim Duggan and his 2×4 invade TIJ for a hilarious conversation about his life in wrestling! He recounts how he went from the NFL to wrestling thanks to Fritz Von Erich, and remembers his first gimmick at Big Jim Duggan in the gold bathrobe, doing jobs for Hulk Hogan and Sgt. Slaughter, learning to wrestle in Hawaii working with Haku, and the words that Bruiser Brody said to him that gave rise to the 2×4. Hacksaw also shares the full story behind the arrest (with Iron Sheik) that nearly ended his career and definitely killed his push with Vince McMahon. He’s also got stories about Andre The Giant, Roddy Piper, Stunning Steve Austin, and winning the first-ever Royal Rumble.
For more Talk Is Jericho episodes please visit TalkIsJericho.com and you can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Billy Graham Says Vince McMahon Is the Single Most Evil Human Walking The Earth – February 24, 2020
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020