During his divorce settlement with ex-wife Sonia, RVD revealed that due to concussions, he suffered visual impairment and could no longer be cleared to wrestle in WWE. The reason at the time for telling this was he felt he should pay his ex-wife less in the financial settlement as he could no longer earn big money.
Now during an episode of The Steve Austin Show, RVD went into more detail on his concussions, telling Austin:
If that number is even remotely accurate, it is a scary situation for RVD. He would go on to say his latest concussion came in a match against Brian Cage for Impact Wrestling following a knee to the head. He would also confirm he has donated his brain to science.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Braun Strowman Replaced Roman Reigns As Goldberg’s WrestleMania 36 Opponent – March 27, 2020
- Joe Exotic Was An Indie Wrestling Commentator, And Held Shows At His Exotic Animal Park – March 26, 2020
- WWE Commentators Were Told To Bury Sting During His WrestleMania 31 Match – March 24, 2020
- Shane McMahon Made Big Money Wrestling In 2019 – March 10, 2020
- Talk Is Jericho: The Exalted Escape Of Brodie Lee – March 27, 2020