Matt Hardy’s WWE contract expires at the start of March, and WWE made another attempt to re-sign him this week with an improved offer. Hardy, though has declined, which furthers the belief he has plans to join another company when legal ability to do so, with AEW his most likely destination.
With WWE signing up talent recently to stop them from going to AEW, it makes sense for WWE to try and keep him because AEW, he would presumably be heavily featured.
Hardy will wrestle on next Monday’s Raw against Randy Orton in a No Holds Barred match, in what could be his final match for WWE.
— WWE (@WWE) February 14, 2020
In Case You Missed It:
- Shane McMahon Made Big Money Wrestling In 2019 – March 10, 2020
- WWE Commentators Were Told To Bury Sting During His WrestleMania 31 Match – March 24, 2020
- Talk Is Jericho: The Exalted Escape Of Brodie Lee – March 27, 2020
- Braun Strowman Replaced Roman Reigns As Goldberg’s WrestleMania 36 Opponent – March 27, 2020
- Joe Exotic Was An Indie Wrestling Commentator, And Held Shows At His Exotic Animal Park – March 26, 2020