Chris Jericho jokingly said that Jay and Silent Bob were the first casualties of the Wednesday Night Wars, but there is nothing funny about the second.
Vickie Guerrero has revealed on her “Excuse Me: The Vickie Guerrero Show” podcast that WWE has stopped their talent from appearing on her shows due to her appearance for All Elite Wrestling back in December. She did guest commentary on the December 11 edition of Dark in Texas, and that has apparently angered WWE, the promotion where she was SmackDown’s most despised antagonist as General Manager.
She told her guest David Benoit that:
Vickie Guerero’s last appearance for WWE came in 2018 when in January, she briefly competed in the first women’s Royal Rumble match and again in October for the 1000th episode of Smackdown.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- WWE Commentators Were Told To Bury Sting During His WrestleMania 31 Match – March 24, 2020
- Braun Strowman Replaced Roman Reigns As Goldberg’s WrestleMania 36 Opponent – March 27, 2020
- Shane McMahon Made Big Money Wrestling In 2019 – March 10, 2020
- Talk Is Jericho: The Exalted Escape Of Brodie Lee – March 27, 2020
- Joe Exotic Was An Indie Wrestling Commentator, And Held Shows At His Exotic Animal Park – March 26, 2020