It’s been made official that The Undertaker will be making an appearance at Smackdown on September 10th from Madison Square Garden.
The last time The Undertaker was seen on WWE TV was during the build up to his match at Extreme Rules. In the match he teamed with Roman Reigns to defeat Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre in a no holds barred match.
The Undertaker’s last appearance at MSG was at a house show over a year ago in July 2018. Here he teamed with Reigns, and Braun Strowman to defeat Baron Corbin, Elias, and Kevin Owens in a six-man tag match.
Both WWE’s main TV shows will be coming from their spiritual home MSG for the first time since 2009, with RAW on the 9th. Big shows are expected with the return of The Undertaker and the semi-finals of the King of the Ring tournament being held across both brands.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Braun Strowman Replaced Roman Reigns As Goldberg’s WrestleMania 36 Opponent – March 27, 2020
- Shane McMahon Made Big Money Wrestling In 2019 – March 10, 2020
- WWE Commentators Were Told To Bury Sting During His WrestleMania 31 Match – March 24, 2020
- Joe Exotic Was An Indie Wrestling Commentator, And Held Shows At His Exotic Animal Park – March 26, 2020
- Talk Is Jericho: The Exalted Escape Of Brodie Lee – March 27, 2020