Just a week ago, WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus competed in her last match of her career against Charlotte Flair at Summerslam, and it didn’t leave anyone disappointed.
It is rare to see any athlete across all sports be able to end their career on their terms. Trish Stratus was able to do just that.
The WWE Hall Of Famer would go on to post an emotional message a week after that match to her Instagram where she would go onto praise Charlotte, thanking her and mentioning the passing of the proverbial torch.
Trish can be proud of the fact that her final match will be highly regarded for years to come, as well as the fact that it was an important and meaningful moment in both women’s careers.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Talk Is Jericho: The Exalted Escape Of Brodie Lee – March 27, 2020
- Shane McMahon Made Big Money Wrestling In 2019 – March 10, 2020
- WWE Commentators Were Told To Bury Sting During His WrestleMania 31 Match – March 24, 2020
- Braun Strowman Replaced Roman Reigns As Goldberg’s WrestleMania 36 Opponent – March 27, 2020
- Joe Exotic Was An Indie Wrestling Commentator, And Held Shows At His Exotic Animal Park – March 26, 2020