Eddie Guerrero’s wife, Vickie, daughter Shaul, and the nephew he thought more of like a brother, Chavo Guerrero, Jr. share stories and memories about the life and career of Eddie. Chavo and Chris tell wrestling and road stories, and Vickie and Shaul remember Eddie at home as husband and father. Vickie also recounts the story of their first date, and addresses her split from Eddie, his time in rehab, and the one big regret she has about the day he died. Plus, Chavo talks Los Guerreros, nicknames, and the time that Eddie shit the bed.
For more Talk Is Jericho episodes please visit TalkIsJericho.com and you can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Billy Graham Says Vince McMahon Is the Single Most Evil Human Walking The Earth – February 24, 2020
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020