It’s the return of the Classic Album Clash, and this time it’s DIO’s “Holy Diver” vs “The Last In Line!” Fozzy guitarists Rich Ward and Billy Grey, and drummer Frank Fontsere return to debate the songs, album art, songwriting, musicianship, guitar solos, and production of the two albums to ultimately crown the best among them. They also share Dio stories and trivia, remember the first time they saw the band live, and compare the management styles of Wendy Dio and Sharon Osbourne. Plus, they talk favorite songs, favorite Vivian Campbell guitar solos, and favorite Dio performances.
For more Talk Is Jericho episodes please visit TalkIsJericho.com and you can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- Billy Graham Says Vince McMahon Is the Single Most Evil Human Walking The Earth – February 24, 2020
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020