A report from Squared Circle Sirens suggests that Santana Garrett is WWE-bound after signing a contract with WWE.
Garrett has spent time competing in WOW Superheroes, Shine, IMPACT Wrestling as “Brittany” and is a former NWA Women’s Champion and a former champion in Stardom.
The report says that she has signed a developmental contract with the company. This won’t be her first time with the WWE as Garrett has appeared on NXT in the past, including a match against Charlotte Flair in 2013.
She also was involved in the inaugural Mae Young Classic in 2017, only to be eliminated in round one by Piper Niven.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Matt Hardy Declines WWE’s Latest Contract Offer – February 14, 2020
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020