Roman Reigns has inked a new WWE deal that will keep him at the company for years to come. No word on the length of the contract, but it’s said to be a multi-year contract. Which Reigns reportedly agreed to and signed in July.
Reigns is currently a member of Smackdown and has had a mystery attacker that sees him trying to find out who the person is and feuding with Daniel Bryan, Rowan, and Buddy Murphy.
Reigns also had a role in the new “Hobbs and Shaw” movie and also appears alongside Becky Lynch as the face and cover of the new game WWE2K20.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- Matt Hardy Declines WWE’s Latest Contract Offer – February 14, 2020
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019