It was the night after a PPV, but despite that, Raw set a record low for a non-holiday episode with 2.05 million viewers. The previous low was 2.06 million viewers back in November.
The show featured a Lashley proposing to Lana, a Gauntlet Match for a U.S. Title shot that ended in a no-contest, and Randy Orton beating AJ Styles.
Raw hasn’t been must-see TV for a long time, and that was meant to change when Paul Heyman was made Executive Director. Unfortunately, it’s been a case of meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
It’s very likely that with next week’s episode being taped and going against the Vikings vs. Packers game, we could see a further decrease.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Joe Exotic Was An Indie Wrestling Commentator, And Held Shows At His Exotic Animal Park – March 26, 2020
- Braun Strowman Replaced Roman Reigns As Goldberg’s WrestleMania 36 Opponent – March 27, 2020
- Talk Is Jericho: The Exalted Escape Of Brodie Lee – March 27, 2020
- WWE Commentators Were Told To Bury Sting During His WrestleMania 31 Match – March 24, 2020
- Shane McMahon Made Big Money Wrestling In 2019 – March 10, 2020