If you’ve been on the internet anytime over the last week then you’ll know that Mötley Crüe are back, and touring with Def Leppard and Poison in 2020. A lot of fans are really excited, but tickets are going to be costly because promoters are having to pay big money to book them.
According to Iowa radio station KRNA, the quoted guarantee being asked for is $3.25 million. That breaks down into Mötley Crüe receiving $2 million, Def Leppard receiving $1 million, and Poison receiving $250,000. On top of that, the bands will make money from merchandise sales.
So given the money being asked for, only expect to see the tour in big cities with 60,000+ venues so promoters can make a profit.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020