Music icon Ozzy Osbourne revealed in an interview on Good Morning America on Tuesday that he is battling a form of Parkinson’s disease. Osborne received the diagnosis last February after some health setbacks, including a near-deadly staph infection and a fall that damaged his nervous system.
He is treating the disease with medication and said that he feels guilty for holding back the diagnosis from his fans.
Ozzy was joined by his wife Sharon for the interview who said:
Osbourne said that he has been experiencing other symptoms that may or may not stem from Parkinson’s.
Ozzy will be going to Switzerland in April to see a professor who helps people with their immune systems so they can help differentiate and distinguish the causes of his symptoms. He added that he feels a weight has been lifted after opening about the disease.
Ozzy is scheduled to make his touring return to North American arenas for another leg of his No More Tours 2 tour later this year in spring, with the first show taking place in Atlanta. Also, Ozzy recorded a guest appearance on Post Malone’s track “Take What You Want,” which inspired him to make a new album, titled Ordinary Man, which will be released next month.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Billy Graham Says Vince McMahon Is the Single Most Evil Human Walking The Earth – February 24, 2020
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019