Last year, Kylie Rae requested and was granted her release from All Elite Wrestling. She would step out of the spotlight and take some time off before coming back wrestling independents and being a surprise entrant at IMPACT Wrestling’s Bound For Glory pay-per-view.
She has now taken to Instagram and opened up and addressed her mental health detailing her battle with binging, purging, and panic attacks.
Hopefully, her opening up and sharing her story will help others who are dealing with the same issues.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019