Kelly Kelly made a surprise in-ring return in this year’s Women’s Royal Rumble, but according to Jerry “The King” Lawler, she may be appearing more often.
During his recent podcast, Jerry Lawler mentioned that he had spoken with Kelly Kelly backstage at the Royal Rumble, and from what he gathered he expects to see her appear on WWE TV on a semi-regular basis going forward.
Kelly Kelly left WWE in 2012 due to needing time for her neck to heal, and since 2017 has made sporadic appearances for the company, including being the first female 24/7 Champion during the Raw Reunion episode last July.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Billy Graham Says Vince McMahon Is the Single Most Evil Human Walking The Earth – February 24, 2020