Last year it was announced that the Travel Channel‘s “Shadows of History” had been retitled “True Terror With Robert Englund,” and now the six-part series has a premiere date.
In each episode, Englund will put together a trilogy of tales with the help from newspaper accounts, layered in with commentary from historians and experts. Stories will feature flying monsters, serial killers, creatures in the night, evil possessions and hauntings.
The icon of horror said in a statement:
And the show’s producer, Matthew Butler, would say:
True Terror with Robert Englund will start on Wednesday, March 18 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on the Travel Channel.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- Matt Hardy Declines WWE’s Latest Contract Offer – February 14, 2020