If you’re a fan of Netflix series The Haunting of Hill House, then you’re going to be happy because there’s a second series coming your way soon.
Producer Mike Flanagan revealed regarding the second series, titled The Haunting of Bly Manor, Flanagan that he believes it will be so much scarier than season one.
The series, which is based after the house in the Henry James’ horror novella “The Turn of the Screw”, Flanagan would go on to tell film blog Birth.Movies.Death:
It’s a cool way to expand on some of the things I loved about season one, but within the framework of a new story, without having to be restrained by the decisions, we made last time.
“For Henry James fans, it’s going to be pretty wild, and for people who aren’t familiar with his work, it’s going to be unbelievably scary. I already think it’s much scarier than season one, so I’m very excited about it.
The new season begins filming next month and is expected to air in 2020.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Matt Hardy Declines WWE’s Latest Contract Offer – February 14, 2020
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020