Professional wrestling takes its toll on an athlete, and it looks as though former TNA Knockout Daffney is going through a very tough time.
The former WCW and TNA star underwent neck fusion surgery to fuse her C-5 and C-6 vertebrae in 2017. Unfortunately, she now has cyst or growth next to her T1 spinal segment.
She shared her story on Instagram to let fans know what has been happening. You can read her post below:
We at Web Is Jericho wish Daffney all the best and hope she can make a speedy recovery.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020
- Matt Hardy Declines WWE’s Latest Contract Offer – February 14, 2020