IMPACT Wrestling makes their return to Mexico City, MX this week when IMPACT will tape episodes from the Fronton Mexico Entertainment Center.
The return to Mexico comes with two debuts to the promotion.
It was announced that the Lucha legend and former 3-time AAA Mega Campeon, Dr. Wagner Jr. is debuting for IMPACT Wrestling.
Wagner Jr. is a 2nd generation wrestler who has made history in Mexico throughout his career. He has wrestled all over the world and is widely considered to be one of the faces of AAA Lucha Libre.
Also debuting in IMPACT Wrestling is former WWE Superstar Emma, know known as “Tenille Dashwood”.
Since leaving WWE, Dashwood has felt that she has something to prove as she would go on to debut in February 2018 for Ring Of Honor as part of their Women Of Honor division.
After shining and continuing to put on great matches, Dashwood would, unfortunately, be forced to take time off due to injuries and the skin condition Psoriasis which she’s had to deal with throughout her life.
However, all that hasn’t stopped Dashwood from getting back in the ring.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- Matt Hardy Declines WWE’s Latest Contract Offer – February 14, 2020
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019