If you saw WWE Summerslam, you witnessed the re-debut of Bray Wyatt who was appearing in his first match as his new persona, “The Fiend”. The Fiend was able to make quick work of Finn Balor to get the win.
But, it was the entrance that was trending and got people talking.
A more sinister and heavier remix of Bray’s first theme song was played as The Fiend made his way to the ring.
Pittsburgh band Code Orange revealed themselves as the performers of the new song when they to to Twitter just prior to The Fiend’s entrance.
— Code Orange (@codeorangetoth) August 12, 2019
Just in case you missed it, Web is Jericho have you covered. Below is video of The Fiend’s new entrance with Code Orange’s remix.
In Case You Missed It:
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019