Chris Jericho’s Rock N Wrestling Rager at Sea Part Deux just set sail, and Le Champion and Fozzy frontman has already announced a cruise for next year, which will be called “Chris Jericho’s Rock ‘N’ Wrestling Rager at Sea: Triple Whammy.”
The third cruise will depart from Miami, heading to the Grand Bahama Island and back from February 1st-5th 2021.
The announcement was a surprise on board this year’s ship that features a mix of artists from Fozzy to Light the Torch to Jared James Nichols and many more. As well as comedians such as Bruce Jingles and Craig Gass. Plus, AEW talent and many more wrestlers, such as the legendary Ric Flair.
Below is a video of Chris Jericho announcing the cruise for 2021, taken by a passenger lucky enough to be on board this year.
There is always something to do on the cruise of Jericho. So be sure to keep an eye out for more details about next year’s “Chris Jericho’s Rock ‘N’ Wrestling Rager at Sea: Triple Whammy” at facebook.com/chrisjerichocruise and twitter.com/jericho_cruise
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020
- Matt Hardy Declines WWE’s Latest Contract Offer – February 14, 2020
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020