Chris Fehn is currently suing Slipknot, and specifically Corey Taylor and Shawn ‘Clown’ Crahan, who he named in legal papers for hiding money from him and not compensating him fairly.
Obviously, he was expelled from the band for this, but it seems he does feel he may “someday” be able to rejoin.
Fehn, who had only posted twice since the lawsuit on social media, replied to a fan’s comment on Instagram regarding him going back to Slipknot with “someday.” You can see a screenshot below.
Fehn has been replaced in Slipknot with “Tortilla Man,” called this due to the characteristics of his mask resembling a tortilla chip.
As we reported last month, Slipknot won’t confirm Tortilla Man’s identity, although that hasn’t stopped fans speculating on social media. Michael Pfaff of Dirty Little Rabbits is regarded as the prime candidate currently.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- Matt Hardy Declines WWE’s Latest Contract Offer – February 14, 2020