Mudvayne who broke up in 2010 have had fans asking if they will ever get back together.
Former Mudvayne vocalist Chad Gray who has spent the past 13 years fronting Hellyeah, was questioned about the chances of a Mudvayne reuniting in an interview with Meltdown of Detroit’s WRIF radio station.
“We’re all good. We all talk. We’re cool. Whatever. It just is what it is, man. This is where I have to be right now. This is so monumentally important to not only me personally, but to us as a band and I think to us as a metal community, a metal family, just to carry this on and fucking run it till the fucking wheels fall off. I’m in. I’ll do it for as long as I can do it. I love my guys; I love my band; I love our fans. They’re not even fans — they’re family. And it’s worldwide. And it’s a fucking beautiful thing.”
Gray is now on the road touring with Hellyeah, which will release their sixth studio album, “Welcome Home“, next month on September 27.
The album will be the bands final album with drummer Vinnie Paul, who sadly passed away in 2018.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020
- Cincinnati Arena Keeping AEW Out Because Of Their Relationship With WWE – February 17, 2020
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020