In a stream on his Mixer channel, AJ Styles has spoken about the circumstances surrounding the shoulder injury he received at the Royal Rumble following a spear from Edge.
If you’ve not seen it yet, you can watch below.
I really want to see AJ Styles vs Edge at WrestleMania ….
— zaira 7 DAYS TILL BOP ʬ⁸⁴ (@coupdebanks) January 27, 2020
Styles would say:
They wanted to get me out of there right away, and I told them I can’t roll under the bottom rope. That’s not how the Rumble works. I said ‘I’m staying in, somebody is going to have to throw me over.AJ Styles
Styles has begun physical therapy and is aiming to be back in time to compete at WrestleMania 36 in April.
You can check out more content from WebIsJericho.com below, and be sure to follow WIJ on Facebook and Twitter for all our latest posts.
In Case You Missed It:
- Vince McMahon Didn’t Want To Sign Randy Orton – August 15, 2019
- Chris Jericho Confirms Vince McMahon’s WrestleMania 33 Insult Lead Him To Eventually Signing With AEW – September 17, 2019
- Kurt Angle Says His Quality Of Life Sucks – February 15, 2020
- Billy Graham Says Vince McMahon Is the Single Most Evil Human Walking The Earth – February 24, 2020
- The Coronavirus Is Affecting Pro Wrestling In Japan – February 18, 2020